Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Treat from Johnny - 9May08 @ 7:30pm

We had Thai food in Golden Mile, why treat from Johnny? Its a long long story that you don't want to read it here. Anyway, we just proceed with the dinner....

Its us again, the Makan Gang! They are getting used to me having them photographed before meals and when food is served, cos it would be impossible in the midst of the course.
Everyone show face and struck a pose for me...! keke...

Appetitizer - Mango Salad
Of all, i love the Seafood Tom Yam... droopl~
Thai Green Curry - very thick with coconut savory


Desert
Ooops! Most of the desert were actually touched or half-eaten, my bad..! Still not fast enough for those guys.
Sorry to spoil your delicacy here - i totally got turn off when i saw this, Durian with Gluton Rice => Yuckie
木薯糕
Pumpkin with agar agar


Supper - Havlock Road @ 11pm


Met Dear Dear after dinner, but he haven't had his yet and me went for my SUPPER..! Ya... straight after my dinner 2 hrs ago. Ok.. that explains where my tires around my waist come from..!?!?!


Luckily we are having porridge nia~
Piggy's favorite dish



No comments: