Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day

Everyone had finished their post on Mother's Day, i have just completed mine..! Sorry for being such a snail blogger~

Ok, back to Mother's Day, since Secondary 4 (my first attempt to buy pressie for mom), i will make it a point to get her something every year. And oh... i clearly remember that i got her a 铁打酒 then, can you imagine..!?!?! (During then, I purposely placed the wrapped up gift on her dressing table, but not a super obvious spot lah... and who knows, after i came back from school, the gift was still there untouched! Right then, I plucked out tons of courage to bring it out to her, and i know she is happy!) I could remember every single vigilance details, cos its my very first, hence i must still blog it before my memory fails me one day!

This year is simple, i got her a pearl pendent necklace and a lovely cake named "Precious Love" (named by the Prima Deli). Simple, yet she is contended. Ya.. that's my mom, simple, easily contended, hardworking housewife who cooks everyday! Thanks Mom for being there for us and take care of the whole family!



Been thinking of getting some massage thingy for her, but always thought that it would be very expensive for one. Just did a small research and realised that the price isn't really that sky-high. Ok... will get her one by this year, add to my target list..!

These are the few more affordable massagers. Hmm... which is better?

uPampie


iPamper


iTango



uZap


Not only for my Mom, i can use them too... Wahahaha...

No comments: