Saturday, May 31, 2008

Farewell

30th Jun 2008 marked the end of my nearly 8 yrs of youth with the company...

I was very emo... Contantly worrying if my colleagues can cope, if i had explained the necessary (cos he got many more yrs of experience in this trade), and if i left out anything, etc...

Oh ya... i did trear myself to sleep last night. When i came to think of it, that i finally left, no more colleagues to play, no more my usual chair, computer, desk... i treared. Oh... I miss the company, the people, the job.... Stupid emotional me...!

5 comments:

eneres said...

r u moving on to the next company or..?

M@gnimo aka *J@Ne* said...

haha.. no leh.. i will be helping out in my bf shop...

史坦利 said...

oic... that's the reason! LoL :D your bf open what shop?

eneres said...

Wah tat's nice... *envy*

M@gnimo aka *J@Ne* said...

To sj,

He selling video games, meaning PS3, PSP, Xbox, etc...

To Serene,
It's gd that i can see him every now and then, but there might be unseen conflict you never expect... High risk factor wor...