Thursday, January 17, 2008

First of all, i must warn all of you this is a very post dated entry.... But i dun care what you think, i just want to document it.

Let me bring you back to 31 Dec 2007....

While everyone is doing their count down for 2008, you wanna know where we were and what we did...?

Keke... of cos prawning lah....!

Expert at work....

Me... snapping away while Piggy at work....

My Dear Dear agreed to take many many photos with me so that i could put them in my blog... So sweet of you my dear~

Wink*


Oh ya... Almost forget to mentioned that while we on our way back from the shop, we saw many tiny lights falling from the sky, but they were not those firework we saw during National Day... So Piggy drove towards the lighting area and suspecting that the lighting came from Vivo City as there were some parties going on in that area. As we drove nearer, it was just nice 12mn, it was in the West Coast area... and the lighting came from the multiples boat that howled at the river bank...! They were honing in celebration and shooting up what seems like fire crackers up the sky with a loud "PISSSSssss..." The dropping lighting are actually tiny fire balls.... It was shoot pretty high up, the flammable substance falls back when gravity pull and burnt out half way down....




Since this suppose to be a New Year Entry, and everybody is talking about New Year Resolution, i should set my too...

There it goes....
1. Bring my parents for an oversea tour, preferly Korea or Thailand or Japan or Beijing
2. Get a Family Car, be it new or 2nd hand
3. Sign up for Japanese Language class
4. Bring my family for high class dinning at least 3 times a year
5. Move to another level for my career



13-Jan-2008 - Grandma Birthday Early Dinner

We had early dinner in one of the restaurant located in Jurong East, it was a rush and last minute kind of thing.... Didn't really go get anything special for Ah Ma... But it's good to see all my cousins, many have grown up and look so different.... Probably during Chinese New Year, i will try to take their pictures and keep for future reference.... keke...


Photo time~

Waiting for food....

Pose for the camara...

Shy brother...

Opps...! Did u notice that there is no photo of my Ah Ma... Sigh~ Cos the pics are in my bro's phone... gotta wait till i received them from him wor~

No comments: