Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sickening day for me... Feeling more sick than yesterday liao...

Sored throat + cough + block nose => make me weak and giddy... all roll in one combo...!

It is further worsen by the last minute information on the cancellation of today class...! I had went to work because i gotta attend class... if i had know earlier, i would have go see doctor and rest at home...

This made me moody and totally spoiled my day... so left office early but didn't really wish to go home... Roamed around Jurong Point, but can't manage to find the kinda legging and tube top i wanted... then visited the library instead...


Actually went there with a mission, i noticed the library charged me an overdue amount which i totally got no idea how it came about... so was there to clarify.

"These books weren't borrowed by me, can u please check" i questioned the counter aunty

"Sorry Mdm, these books reflect borrow under your name, possibly somebody else took your library card and borrowed them. In any case, you are responsible for the overdued payment, because they were borrowed under your account" she answered.

"But i really never borrowed them... *sigh* <~Silence~ for a couples of seconds...> Fine... can check when were they borrowed?", i frowned.

"These book were loaned in 2001 with your issued library card."

"Huh... 2001...?!?!?! Unlikely ba... i dun remember i have a library card too!", i claimed.

"Ya.. u do.. it was issued in 1989"

(roll eyes)


"OMG... 1989, that was like 18 years ago wor...! I totally forgotten about it...!", i was astonished.

"Anyway, you can't waive the amount right? Ultimatly, i got to pay the overdued, right?"

"Ya, cos it under your name, and no lost of the library card was reported then, you will have to settle the amount.", she replied

Ok, got it... If someone uses my library card or IC to borrow books and never return, i will be charged with an overdued fee forever... Luckily all books under my account are returned and the amount isn't huge, only $3++ nia... so LL went to make that payment and head home.

Not really a good day for me hor... but there is a turning point to my moodiness... heehee... While i was lazing around watching tv, i heard a familiar voice...

"Hey dear, how are you?"

Its my Piggy...! He came with 3 bottles of ling yang water (meant to reduce the heatiness in the body) in hand...! I am so touched..! He came specially to bring the drinks to me and check me out...

Got 3 bottles, but 1 bottle i gave to my little bro, cos he got sored throat too... <~Dear, you won't mind de hor, but i really got drink the other 2 bottles de wor...!~>


Bro called it 爱心水 heehee...
Each $5 wor...! Not cheap leh...

Heehee... Feeling much better already...

<*~Thanks Dear, love u deep deep leh...!~*>

You will always do such small things to suprise me and touch me... make me feel so in love with you...! *blush*

No comments: