Thursday, March 09, 2017

Bottled Vitasoy

I really wish to document as much as i like, but given that human are lazy by nature or maybe just me... i haven't been updating regularly, giving excuses to cover up subconsciously, i SHOULD improve! 

Starting with something simple... haha...

This bottle Vitasoy! Since young most of us should have been drinking the packet ones, me too... Cos when i was younger, Vitasoy serves in a larger pack compare to other healthy drinks and the value for money idea just swarm in, yah you are right i was being very stingy to myself then... So that day this fellow caught my eyes... on my hand was the packet drink, immediately seeing the bottled one, i can't resist changing. No idea why, but i must have it. Of cos it is exactly the same thing.... silly me right...


No comments: