Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Coffee Session

Throwback

Had a coffee meeting with Nicholas, a bit on work, mostly just chit chatting... Was in town, so told him to meet me in Plaza Singapura. We chanced upon this cafe, totally didn't realize it got something to do with Mr. Bean till i received this waiting tag. 


My cappuccino with the disfigured Mr. Bean coffee art. Taste average but interesting art.   


The Teddy rainbow cake sucks! I don't know how long this cake has been in the fridge, it has become stale and no longer is a sponge cake!  



Teddy & Me Cafe: Coffee & Snacks With Mr Bean
Grab from: http://lepakwithyaops.com

This place is located on the bridge in the mall, quite easy to find. I was there just for tea, there are other finger food on the menu that i didn't try, maybe for some of you whom are into theme cafe, you might give it a shot. As for me... i might just be the one and only time, thou it's not fair to judge, but i won't want to waste my money and calories on it again.

No comments: