Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Random

Another boring off day update....

Just wanna note down what i did... so bare with me for those who are reading...

I had a super late lunch that day, so was telling myself, "Why not try something i never had before?" Therefore i walked around the mall and finally decided to try this Korean Restaurant. I ordered and waited like donkey year before food was served, thinking that maybe good food need time to prepare....


So i waited....


And waited...


And waited...


And TADA..... Food Served


But the first sight made me totally turn off... i nearly lost all my appetite! For those who know me better, they knew i never take half-boiled egg... Don't talk about it when its nearly RAW...?!?!?! (Almost fainted) When i ordered, i carefully pick the one without the eggs from the menu...!! To my disgust, the egg still turn up on my plate....



My Aunt is on the Poster...!!!

As all of us knew, NDP preparations are always huge and fund consumpting..! I was shocked when i saw my aunt's picture on one of the NDP Poster...!!!! I didn't know that she is that active in the community services, but that wasn't any thing bad for her. She is into her 70s, if these activities can keep her tied up, it wouldn't serve any disadvantage either.

That's my aunt...!

No comments: