Thursday, July 30, 2009

Did i mention that i went to the PC Show in Jun?

Its really hell lotsa people...!!!!! My aim was to get a multi purpose laser printer (print/copy/scan), i had bad experience with those ink-jet kind of printers, so i was there to squeezed with the crowd to grab my printer.

I went on the first day, to many that was the least crowded day but most hurtful day (cos discount less less), but to me its still scary!

Had my rounds, collected all brochures, and time for comparison over a cup of ice cold Mocha.
A tired me from all the walking and questioning and squeezing.

And... my final decision is

SAMSUNG SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser Multifunction Printer

I placed my hand on the box to show the comparison in term of the size. And ya... i took MRT back with is stupid box all the way from Suntec to Clementi, dun worry i am not the worst, i saw people with 32inch TV on trolley on the train too!


The actual size of the printer is that "BIG" only~


No comments: