Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summarize my recent activities... really short of time to blog and me getting really tired and LAZY...!

On a bright Saturday morning, Aimei, Shuhui and myself set off to Admiralty to meet Weiyi and her kids for McDonald's breakfast. It was meant to be a post birthday celebration for Shuhui, almost delayed for a month... :S

Mommy Weiyi & Jovan

Cheeky Joshua


A kiss for the bday gal...! So sweet....


*****************************************************************************

Dragonfly on Ladies Nite

Went relax relax on lazy Sunday. Only Felicia and me nia... but i enjoyed... keke...


Performance by William Scorpion

I lobstered after a glass or two... omg...!


********************************************************************


永和豆浆



Yup... was in Geylang area again...


All empty...!

Piggy Dear....!
Me...!


After supper, East Coast here we come....
The moon is so bright and round...! I wanna hold it..!

Oh my... my face getting rounder too...!
Come across this signage board. Look interesting, so took a picture of it...

No comments: