Sunday, June 08, 2008

Have anyone try McGriddles?




Influence by the strong advertisement on tv, i headed to McDonald's one morning for McGriddles. BUT.... i totally regretted it...!!!!!


You know... I am those whom dun even like Hot Cake...

On my 1st bite, i almost puked... i basically dun like the sweet taste of the pancake combination with the salty sausage (Yukkie.....), the pancake taste very floury, just not my cup of tea. Sorrie~

The so call "bread" area is actually replaced by pancakes, and there are maple syrup injected inside the griddle folds (only at some portion).




In US, there are 3 types of McGriddles, choices of
1. Sausage
2. Sausage, egg & cheese
3. Bacon, egg & cheese (not available here)

2 comments:

eneres said...

High5! Im also not really a fan of pancakes, with maple syrup - worse! my bf told me mcgriddles sucks and when he says sucks literally means sucks! hahah.. so until now I have not tried. Now with ya further confirmation, I shall not try forever! hahaha..

M@gnimo aka *J@Ne* said...

Hmm... wun wanna go near one in any case... yukie...!