Tuesday, April 01, 2008

After our trip from Guangzhou, we took another 1.5 day R&R. Keke... long time never pak tor liao... so no matter how tired my piggy was, he still whole-hearted-ly came out of his comfort room just to go out with me ~ Love my dear dear, so sweet of you! *muack*

Craving for Jap food, we went straight to IMM for some - to quest our thirst~

Candid shot

Happy Piggy having his Salmon Sashimi~

That's not all, cos it was a Saturday and we didn't want to waste it just like that, we met the rest of his biker friends. Not knowing that they actually had a small gathering to bid Yisian farewell, we only went with regards.

Had a short catch up and ends our day...

Long tough day~



Sunday - WE Go IKEA...!!!!

Lazy Sunday not wasted~ rare chance that we not working on Sunday q(^.^)p

During late afternoon, we visited Giant. Wanting to make stay healthier, we got ourselves some watermelon to squash into juice, some simple groceries and head to Ikea..! Desires to visit Ikea so much was finally fulfilled...!


Me having fun in Ikea~

Our dinner

Very happy me..!


We came back and Piggy fixed the table and stools immediately. No pic of the stools.

Random


Preparation for my Watermelon Milk

In fact, from cutting, to mixing, to washing were all done by Piggy..! He tell me to go watch my drama and rest while he prepares... so sweet right? keke
End product~ Nice colour, nice effort, nice juice..!

Me just sit there and enjoy my juice nia.. keke...

No comments: