Wednesday, December 05, 2007

When i flipped through my phone's galley, then i noticed more overdue pics and events I didn't update to my blog.... Sorry for my laziness.... I better do so before i get even lazier and more forgetful...

Anyway, i am gonna bring you back to 22 Nov 2007.....

It is the BIG day for my secondary school classmate, Wenqiang...!!!!! Yoyo... All the best to your Blissful Marriage...! It was help in Le Meridien, my first time there for wedding banquet. The place is stunning... it is spacious, high celling and fully carpeted is norm, but from the launch area, the place is filled with mirrors, dim lightings, and lined with fresh diasy and rose decoration, bringing out the romantic ambience....

Sorry, not photo from the dinner, only got me in office with my pre-dinner preparation. Tsk Tsk...

Look at my messy table.... :(

Little gift from the dinner


Shaky Cabby Ride - 24/Nov
Blur....? But i dun care.... just wanna marked it down....


We were off to Boat Quay to join Piggy's friends... (One of a the few chance to club with him...) It is kinda different feeling when you clubbing with partner and without => someone there to take care of you, his friends will try to keep you in loop, being remembered and constantly checking if you are bored or all right... Heez.... Kinda like that feeling....

With this group friends, they are more prompt to pub hop... and they can really sociallise well, not to mention good drinkers and singers too....


But still the most satisfying thing is having Piggy by my side all night long... Heehee....

No comments: