Thursday, September 06, 2007

Update on last week activities....

30-Aug-2007

This date marked the end of my course.... (*Me still very high over it... Heez..)

Activities for that day were supposed to submit assignment after work and meet Felicia for her party splash.... Nevertheless, i was never lucky, just before i wanna print out, the report the mian body got corrupted for no reason..!!!

Aaarrrrggghhhh......!!!!

I had forgotten how many times this has had STRUCK me throughout the course.... Luckily i had backup this time and only had to redo the last bit... Was rushing through till abt 6.30pm then i received a call from Joyce...

End up she accompained me to hand up my assignment and dinner...!!! Heez...

Sakae Teppanyaki @ Plaza Singapura

Artistic right.. heehee... not at all, i know... oopps..! Due to my lousy skill...

Nah... here are the actual pics.. not many thou...

My Seafood set....


*Denote : Joyce in reading, Uncle wants me to prompt you, he wants a set too, but he wants lobster set meal...!!!




31-Aug-2007

Pak Tor day...

We went to our old dating place... Heehee...


@ West Coast Mac

We had a stroll at the park after our supper.... (Proud)
Dear Dear is still the best...! Heez...

No comments: