Saturday, September 01, 2007

Hoooorrraay....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally over...!!! I finally complete my course...!!! Time to PLAY...!!!!

I am not very satisfy with my performance, i aiming to get at least a 2nd Upper, but don't think its possible... cos I knew that i did quite badly for my last paper... Right now, just gotta wait for the results (properly out in Feb) and hope for at least a 2nd Lower...

So much about the course, let's see below for some post-dated photos...

The boy boy that my mum baby-sit....

Taken while i was at home doing my revision...

This naughty cheeky fellow really turn my house upside down....
  • He cried everytime when my mum not in his sight
  • He cried when i tried to play with him
  • He cried when he got block nose

but he is not to be blamed lah... he was down with flu, cough and fever then.... moreover i only see him for less than 5 times so far, that's why he refused to play with me...

Before the revision season starts, i actually sneaked out to catch the long waiting Harry Poter... Had a quick dinner @ IMM Ichiban Boshi... Nice..!


Uncle Philip with his food...

My hand roll.... super nice loh.... Fragrance egg wrap with crisy bacon + fish roe + veg

Done with and satisfied...!

During then... i had Japanese food 3 in a roll...
1. 3/Aug - Ichiban
2. 9/Aug - Sakae
3. 10/Aug - Nihon Mura (Busy eating, so no photo taken)

Some pics from Sakae...





^
^
^
^
Unwelcome guest---->
cockroach

No comments: