Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Spring Cleaning

This week onwards, me super busy with the spring cleaning...! My mum is those chao ji traditional Chinese, every corner in the house which might collect dust, must pull out the furniture and clean every bit of the dust, even behind the wardrobes...!!!!! OMG... spring cleaning is not only time consuming, but also strenuous for me... 3 more days to go before CNY...!


Let's talk about something not that stressful... my new year clothes...! Heehee... I have the habbit of buying new year clothes for the whole family, but this year is different. My youngest brother had bought his own clothings, then the other brother still have a few new pcs not wore yet, so not need to buy. Then for my dad, usually i won't see him wear, cos my mum prepares his clothing for him, those old ones wear first and new ones i bought will keep for other dunno what occasions... haiz... give up...


Worst case is this year clothings i bought for my mum, she rejects all of them! Totally dun wanna give me face... haiz... Complained either too RED, she dun like, too flowery, too revealing, too tight, etc... Bring her go shopping, she dun want, complaint waste money, buy for her, she dun like... haiz... dunno what to do...think end up these will become my collecti0ns...



My first Red Tag... heehee






This red blouse is for her, i think the colour ok and the design simple, so i bought, but she dun
like... :(


This dress i think very rectro, she might had wore something like this in the past, but she said too revealing... haiz...


This one is for my mum too, but i haven't show to her yet... cos she rejected the earlier 2, so i went to buy another, hopefully can suit her...

I like the collar and the ribbon... so sweet...

No comments: