Friday, December 15, 2006

Movies that i want to watch...!


The Holiday
Firstly, this show has very strong cast, figuring Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Jude Law and Jack Black...!!! Then i had watch the previous shows direct by Nacy Meyers, they are all meaningful sweet romantic love stories.... Thou in "the Holiday", somehow the storyline is very much predictable, but i still wanna see what the director wanna bring across to the audiences...

Its about 2 strangers over the globe (Cameron Diaz & Kate Winslet) who happened to chat online and found so much common in their failure love life. Kate is in love with a man who is about to marry another women, while Cameron is living with a man who has been unfaithful, and impulsively, they decided to switch home for the holiday. End up, they found love in their new location.





Eragon
This is at the top of my list! A fantasy and magical movie, how can i miss...! Must watch must watch...!

I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie! I want Movie!

No comments: