Monday, October 09, 2006

Movies that we wanna catch...

WORLD TRADE CENTER
Actually my PiGGy Dear is the one who is more interested in this movie than i am... One of the reasons is because of Nicolas Cage, the other is because its a realitic show and a true event... He is not that type who prefer fairy tales, magics and romantic shows...

For my case, the casts and the storyline are enough to capture my attention. Hmm...would arrange to watch it since so 难得 can find a show that my Piggy is interested...!! heehee...

















THE DEPART
This isn't a show that would interest me. Generally this show is base on Hong Kong 无间道 storyline to direct... I got turn off when i came to know about it...

In any case, if anybody happened to watch, let me know if the story is good...

No comments: