Wednesday, October 25, 2006

From Saturday onwards, i had started to feast on good food...!

After a late buffet lunch at Shumei's place, my PiGGy brought me to South for a steamboat bbq dinner. Then when i got there, his friends came up to me and started giving birthday wishes... Hmm... i was rather surprised. I didn't know that he had actually arranged with his friends to meet for this dinner and informed them is for my birthday celebration...!

After dinner was the normal roundings, we went Kent Ridge Park to sit around and then.... came my 2nd surprise...! My Birthday cake...!

>> Thank you Dear..! Thanks for all the arrangements...! I am really happy...!



My makan session didn't just stopped here...

The following day, my PiGGy Dear and me went to the coffee shop near his house for a sumptuous Craby Supper...! To ease my seafood craving... heehee...


麦片虾 + 辣椒螃蟹+ 炸馒头

Look at the yummy odelicious fresh crab leg meat......!


See... all clean and clear... wahahaha....



Then the next morning, i meet my colleauges for a blunch session...! We went 红星 @ somewhere Chinatown. Heard from my colleauges that they served nice 点心, so we went to try it out. Didn't really have a chance to take many pictures cos there is no time to stop eating, once stop, food gone...

This is the only picture on food that i managed to capture and of cos not forgeting about myself... keke.. The food there is really nice, the siew mai is tender and the filling is not too dry, the da bao is really big and stuff with full load of fillings. You may like to try it out yourself, but please do not visit on wkn, cos the waitresses are easily stressed and with more crowds... u can imagine....


And the day end with a relaxing dinner at Swensen and a coffee session at Mount Faber....

My cute dear dear...

No comments: