Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A Distance Friend

Recently, I happened to browse throught a long lost friend's blog. She is my secondary schoolmate, she is known to me as an cheerful, easy-going and friendly gal. We are not very closed (err... i think i am never close to anyone), but we done projects together, went out before and chit chat alot. Then we lost contact after we went poly...

To my suprise, she suffers serious depression. She had went through so much. She is confused about her feelings, her thoughts, her goals and targets. I feel so sad for her, she is totally a changed person from my previous memory of her...! I am so afraid to show my concern for her, i dunno if this will further intricate her. As she mentioned in her blog "to others, their concern and take things slowly seems like a pressure to me, do not ask me to take things slowly and keep asking me how am i"

I really hope that she can get well soon, i have had been through depression before too, i can totally understand how she feels.

To my dear friend,
You are strong gal...! You will success in whatever you do..! Though i am far away giving you all my support, i strongly believe you can get well de...! All the best my dear friend...!

No comments: