Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Annual Xmas Gathering

Annually when it is near Christmas season, naturally i will send a count down message to Uncle Philip, then he will ask when are we meeting... lol 

And we will always ask him to decide on our dinning location, cos he is such a gourmet.  

So this year, we had Korean food. But i am not a big fan of Korean food, my critic might has little comparison or should i say little experience. 

Sync Korean Fusion Bistro


This taste very normal to me

This is not nice.. i had tried nicer ones (dunno where), it did not have the spiciness and is bland towards the sweet side.


We ordered 2 types of wings, one of them is so-called more HOT, but to my disappointment, not so and the meat is dry.

Army stew is not the kind of dish i like, no comment.

Zhaiangmian do have a very rich sauce, not my kind too.

Nothing could go wrong with dessert, only a little too sweet to my preference.


Our Group Pic





No comments: