Friday, August 01, 2014

Todai 14May14

Overdue FIL's Birthday Celebration & Mother's Day Celebration

Everyone schedules are so packed that we have been pushing the date back.... :(

But this long awaited treat to GOOD food is just what i need to cheer myself up, of cos in collaboration to the celebrations lah...! Have been hearing alot about TODAI and seen so much pictures people post about this place while doing research. Finally my chance is here!

The restaurant gives me a WOW feel once i set foot in it! It's so spacious, the food are neatly array in uniform blocks. It is so convenience and straight forward, with one look you probably can roughly remember what food is at which corner. 

This is the layout i grab from the web, was said to be placed on every table, but i didn't notice or maybe didn't pay attention to.   
image grab from http://gninethree.com/


I did not include the picture from the cooked (hot) section... i think because it's not my area of interest that i totally ignore it!

My plates of servings...! Usually i will attack from the cold (raw) food then slowly turns to cooked food. I don't like to jump from cooked back to raw then cooked again. Maybe i 怕死 (afraid), worried that my stomach cannot take it and put all these delicacy to a waste by having diarrhea the next moment. I will hate myself for it! Waste $$$ money waste food!!!!!




First time there, but great experience! Food range are good, though a little heart pain with the bill, worth every penny for all the food i consumed! 



No comments: