Saturday, January 28, 2012

SOUL

My annual post CNY event, I will sure arrange a night out to party!

This year we went SOUL! It's a Thai Disco located at Odeon Tower. Overall it is a small disco with 2 levels and a small dance floor practically is for the singers, dancers and parade of the Thai Gals. I don't see anybody dancing on the dance floor, and the crowd stay more focus on the Thai Ladies instead of dancing, they were more entertained by the Ladies there.

Enough said.... Camwhoring time!

d


That night after i reached home, i realized that i love my makeup so much, i took a few more pictures!


Suddenly i remember i the famous online before and after pictures! I decided to do mine too! Hope it will not scare off anyone!
No photoshop, just plain with and without makeup!

Makeup really does wonders!

That's all for now....

No comments: