Sunday, January 02, 2011

Xmas 2010

I finally have something different for X'mas this year! Unlike previous years, we usually stay home have fried chicken and watch tv together, no special count down programs for me since donkey years ago. But this year, my polymates organised a BBQ event.

BBQ my love
I fav BBQ, love the meat, love the crisp bite, love the smell and the seasoning tastes.
BBQ allows me to catch up with each other, joke around and have fun!

Group Pic



Kelvin's wife - photographer for the night


Charles - Mr Cool Guy in our class (that was the past lah)


This hyper active fellow is Bryan's Prince, to capture a picture of him is 超级高难度!



X'mas is also month of giving (means spend money), i will usually prepare gifts for my close friends and colleagues. Some pictures of the presents, but i could only remember to take photo after i am half way through.


No comments: