Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CNY - Random

1. HOTPOT

2nd time we had hot pot in the rice cooker for Reunion Dinner!

Still in preparation... simple yet fulfilling!

In the past, my mum will cook up table filled of dishes, usually are offerings to the ancestor earlier in the day, then the dishes will become our dinner. But by having that, there isn't really a reunion, because the food are ready before dinner time, therefore whoever are hungry will just eat their share at their own time. I don't know how many out there experience the same, but these have been my house practice for many many years till.... one day...! My mum suddenly wake up her idea and decide to have hotpot...!

Having hotpot will at least make us stay together at the table and dine...! Adore the feeling that we are missing for years...!  


2. Pretty

Had put on lashes for the new year! Luv it soooooo much!
Luv the lashes and the colour of my hair...! The flashes from the camera really made my hair shine!


Side view... can't really tell much hor...


Front close eye view.... Nice!




No comments: