Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Was having craving for cheesecake these few days....

Ask Piggy to drive me to Cafe Cartel one late night, but by the time we reached there, there weren't any customers around. We were too pai sei to dine in, so gotta tabao back home loh....

Got 2 pieces at one go, so 1 for a day... Woohooo... super shiok... keke... Piggy is not a lover for cheesecake, so "Heng ah" nobody to fight with me... Wahahaha....





And God Know the next day, one of my colleague brought a super big piece of Bakerzin Oreo Cheesecake.....!!!!! I am like floating~ (of course that add a few pounds to my "tire" at the waist) The cake brings out a rich fragrance of the cheese, the Oreo base and topping equalise the mild sweetness and the texture is soft and puffy, just the right taste for my tongue. Oh~



Just check Bakerzin's website, they are having 50% discount to this Oreo cheesecake. I think it's super worth loh... for a diameter 18cm cheesecake is only $19.50 NOW (actual $38)...!!! Good deal right..!?!?!?!

I am not doing any sort of advertorial for Bakerzin, i simply love their Oreo cheesecake, i hope to share with more lovers nia....

No comments: