Sunday, January 21, 2007

Finally, assignments over..! It is time for me to do some of my catch up... heehee...

Ok, first if all... here come some of the back dated stuffs....

01.01.07
On 1st day of this new year was the birthday of one of my mum's favorite child she ever nannied.... after like 9yrs, we still keep in contact with them... very rare right...

So we were invited to her bday party...


That was an off day for me during the assignments time, cos at night my piggy and I went to NYDC for dinner...! Heehee... got a sudden craving for pizza... I was eating 1/2 way then i remember that i must take some photos... but half eaten food not so nice to show... so just forget it...


Pic taken in NYDC Holland Village....

See... my Piggy busy eating...

Then home sweet home to do assignement then...


02.01.07
This day was Piggy's good friend BIG day...we attended their wedding dinner at Singapore Expo... Rather far.... but i can tell you, the setting is good...! As compareto those hotel ballroom, it has equivalent quality. Expo is spacious, has high celling, whole ballroom is carpeted and they have a stage too...!





In toilet zilian-ing...! Heehee....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the toilet zilian-ing?

What the!!!

Anonymous said...

hiao mah... wahahaha